These are the rules for the KHFanon Wiki. These are to be followed, and consequences will be given to rule-breakers.
If you're going to create an article, use DECENT GRAMMAR. It doesn't have to be perfect. If it's not fixed for a long time after the box is put on there, it will be deleted. Same rule with the Manual of Style; follow it.
Vandalism is not tolerated in this wiki. These are other people's property you are messing with; I repeat, vandalism will NOT be tolerated.
- First Offence : Warning 1
- Second Offence : Warning 2
- Third Offence : Final Warning
- Block for 1 week
- If vandalism continues, the person will be banned.
In extreme cases, bans will be given without executing the warning system.
Chat is a place given to socialize with other people. It is a privilege, not a right.
- No racial slurs, no insults based on personality, race, etc. These are very serious, and will warrant a 1-day temporary block. If it continues, the person will be chat-blocked.
- Basically, use common sense and don't hurt other people. If someone harasses you, get a moderator or an admin.
The forum is a place for discussing things, and promoting your fanfiction, etc.
- No "spam" posts, or advertisement posts. Spam posts will result in a warning then a ban. Advertisement posts will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not "bump" your posts by posting "bump" to get it to the top of the list.
- No necro-posting. That means that you should not post on a very old forum to get it back. If it is left for a month or so, the discussion is over. Don't do it unless it really needs a response.
Talk Page RulesEdit
Basically, talk pages have rules that are created by the user who owns it. They create the rules, but if something gets really serious, an admin or a mod may step in.